Wednesday, November 22

TV series

Just about to watch another episode of Heroes and it got me thinking. I used to watch a lot of movies, before I started to watch TV series. F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Joey, Seinfeld, Dolce&Gabbana(Dahrma&Greg), Will&Grace have always been my favorites and i still watch em a lot. Now thou, I have these shows I wait every week to air whereever they air and found myself watching only TV shows lately. Found some new great stuff as well: Weeds, Heroes, Prison Break, Las Vegas(Season 4 just started), Family Guy(season 6 just started), life on mars, House etc. I cant get enuff.. end there are days that I can do this all day long ... just watch older seasons over and over again. No wonder I have these books here waiting to be read, TV is just more fun.

edit: Just found me another show to watch that has just started: Day Break! Dis Iz HOTTTT!

No comments: