Friday, November 24

Best of Bash.org

Bash.org



#104052

NES: lol
NES: I download something from Napster
NES: And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
NES: I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
NES: "getting my song back fucker"

#125283

Jeedo: hey baby, whats up?
Indidge: umm....nothing?
Jeedo: So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
Indidge: Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
Jeedo>: Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/

#405221

T-Wolf: man, my girlfriend left me for some faggot named robert
RdAwG20: you don't live in Hope mills do you?
T-Wolf: ya, why man?
RdAwG20: lol, just wondering, was her namne alisson?
T-Wolf: you mother fucker

#330261

i8b4uUnderground: d-_-b
BonyNoMore: how u make that inverted b?
BonyNoMore: wait
BonyNoMore: never mind

#262353

MooseOnDaLoose: Hey Mike
goatboy: what?
MooseOnDaLoose: Pussy.
goatboy: er?
MooseOnDaLoose: Pussy.
goatboy: and?
MooseOnDaLoose: Pussy.
goatboy: ...
MooseOnDaLoose: Pussy.
goatboy: i dont get it
MooseOnDaLoose: AND YOU NEVER WILL.
goatboy: bastard

#99835

Guo_Si: Hey, you know what sucks?
TheXPhial: vaccuums
Guo_Si: Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
TheXPhial: black holes
Guo_Si: Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
TheXPhial: lava?

#77904

Sui88: 67% of girls are stupid
V-girl: i belong with the other 13%

#6460

studdud: what the fuck is wtf

#4753

xterm: The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

#180081

kylev: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kylev: hahahahaha
kylev: some girl just came onto our floor
kylev: and was yelling "sexual favors for anyone who does my sociology paper"
kylev: i just asked her what the paper was about
kylev: and she said the accomplishments and growth of feminism
`Neo: bahahahaha

1 comment:

muusa said...

tugrik :D